MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sports Day go.... KA-BOOM!!!

Well today was kinda okay... And what I meant was the weather.... It's not raining nor it is very sunny... Yay!!! No muddy field and sunny sun that can burn my skin like BBQ... BUT... I have sun burn lar... My skin really dark and red and a bit painful too. And I got 3rd for running 4 x 400m... *clap* okay... My god the Form 2 girl she won't listen to me.. I told her to slow down and the beginning... And she gave and excuse that when she run she cannot run slowly then fast... She must fast and all the way fast.... Guess what happened???... In the end she sprinted the whole way, she got #2 but slowed down after the half of the track.... and..... got the last place... (#1 thing that made me go ka-boom actually 2nd) Then Tricia ran... She tried to keep up the distance lar... Not bad ... And just a few steps before reaching the end she faster run and over take the other girl(red house) and got 4th place.... But... still the red house 3rd runner like same pace with me... so I(purple house) speed up then .... ran far away from her then try to past the yellow team's runner then past her.... Then after that tried to catch up with the green house.... but couldn't only a few more steps then got 2nd... So disappointed... And in the end... Jia Yi kept up with the pace lar and got 3rd... Lucky lar... At least get a medal....

1st thing that made me go ka-boom was.... The house captain ar... Haiz... he so ma fan....I mean 1st no runners for that event then force us to run then suddenly just now ... He want to replace us after we've trained for the running.... Juz because he likes hat girl... How did I know? He said this," Ahh.. Chealsea my favourite girl..." So super s**p**.And in the end it still remain the same...



For running at the event ... Tracie participated too.... Cauz 1 of her house's runner didn't come... So she ran... She got 2nd for the 1st runners lar... then after everyone else in her house got last... So poor... Poor mommy... She so tough go and run... Then, I heard she can't move her leg and her back hurts and she had a bruise on her knee.... Me worst... I think... Because I was late and my mom wasn't around... I didn't eat in the morning... So I ran with an empty stomach... So after passing the baton to Jia Yi.... I juz fell down the instantly at the side of the track in front of the teachers and vomited... And I bet the teachers didn't saw it... I bet... But of course... the St. Johns will help mar... I couldn't stand up cauz I couldn't fell my leg after dropping so they had to carry me...

Then they juz put me in front of the camp... Then I juz lie down there... I mean I couldn't stand it, was very dizzy. Then they put me on the mattress actually a yoga mat... So, I lied down... And they compress ice packs on both my leg... and I couldn't feel. I only know that my leg was on top of something... Tracie was there too. I think I saw Xi Men beside her and someone else I can't remember that time to tired.... Then after that I can feel my leg again and Xi Men, Siew Yuan, Iverene were there for me... I was kinda happy for that...

And there was this kind teacher that fanned me with her cap... And she was really considered ... And I wanted to thank her but I couldn't find her anywhere... Then I think I got gastric pain... So I slept side ways.. That position always felt better... Hehehe^^ So they let me be... So I lied down for a little while.. Then I felt much better... so... I got up.... And I felt this really pain headache.... My god really hurt... So I sat on a bench beside the mat... And also my house got 3rd place... Yay!!!

No comments: