MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, February 20, 2009

FAILED!!!

OMG!!! I think I'm gonna fail my geography test... I totally just guessed all them , simply choose... It is damn difficult....For others a bit okay... And I finally finished the exams last 2 days... And guess what? ... My dad was like ,"don't need to do so good wan."And another thing ...We're gonna sit for another exam ... like in 1 more week and 2 more days... So... totally ... Haiz.. indescribable... I feel so stressed out. Need to sudy again and guess what this time it is not the important subject exam we're taking... so.. a lot of my friends say ,"Haiya no need to study wan lar... juz sit for it oni lar... " I'm like what???? What if you fail everything... (In my heart of course... But... they sure will study wan... S**p** Exams... Why so many exams wan????!!!!

No comments: