MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, February 13, 2009

I HATE being the AJK Kebersihan!!!

I mean it's good... being sumthin' useful to the class... But.... I can't stand it when the class is dirty and the teachers blame me!!! It's not only my responsibility.. I mean... come on... everybody in the class should at least do their part... But.. it seems that it is all my job... I didn't wanna become the "Ajk Kebersihan". Don't get me wrong... The class teacher has been asking if anyone wanna be the Ajk... but nobody wants... I just wanna be the "Ajk Maths" it's not like I like being it lar.. but you get to get out of the boring class... finding the teacher... In the end no one want 2 become... I feel sorry for the teacher (not in the bad way.. coz she's pregnant... only I agreed) So in the end i have 2 posts...That was step one of being killed... Well... everyday I will ask the people to clean the class and give them the duties... Tell me... who is so kind to tell them personally what their duties are and every time did extra sweeping(which everybody hates) and also give them to sumtimes choose what they wan to do... Since I have to be fair... I record down and change their duties every time.. But.. they give questions like.... 1) Harh ??? Why me do this?? 2) Again I do this ar? Then sometimes they complain.. I don't want to this...

Today not in a good mood... So can't compress all my bad mood...and... I scolded someone.... Not really... I mean she told me this when I ask her to throw the rubbish... Harh me throw the rubbish again ar ??? Two times already!!! Then I shouted at her, SO???? This was the 1st time i said like that to anyone...I feel really bad... but not really until I remembered she always say that to me.... Wow... she shut up in the instant u know... But... haha... still feel guilty...Then, also got people didn't sweep at all.

I very kind ask them to sweep the floor... just all the big rubbish... And guess what happened? not even 1 minutes they ran off leaving so much rubbish around... And... for the 1st time I just leave it... I was really in a bad mood that time... And try to imagine ... I HAVE BEEN ENDURING THIS PAIN!!! of sweeping FOR 3 YEARS OF SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!!Really pissed off just now...Next time someone elect me as the "Ajk Kebersihan" again... I will kill the person that and there....BEWARE....

No comments: