MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, February 20, 2009

2 weeks....














Let me ask you a question... Can you live without Astro for like 2 weeks? Of course you can ... you still have a computer or laptop... But... try to imagine... You have two pc's lar... lucky lar... But two big buffaloes sitting right in front of it 24 hours... I tell you... You dead man... Me ar Anime freak aand manga too. So me one day didn't read manga or watch anime will die... But... I survived... And you know how I did it ? To tell yo frankly I also dunno... Haha^^ joking.... Me got manga at home mar... and also got Anime (DVD) at home... Hahaha^^ I know stupid... But.. I kinda bored of it... I mean you read and watched so many times ady... So what happen is... the true reason is.... I slept ... Hahaha^^ Don't mention it... So not funny... I think...

No comments: