MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Heart wounded...















It's been a long time since I blog... Again i'm sayin' this..Hahaha^^ Right.. my heart is like it's been tored apart .. Why??? I didn't have cake again this year!!!! It has been the 2nd year... This year... my mom and dad forgotten my b-day... But.. of course they did remembered... How??? That day .. it was 24th January, which is 2 days before CNY... So, if my friends wanna contact me they gotta sms or call through my dad's or mom's handphone...That time my friend sms happy b-day to me and my parents read it. Then.. they remembered... sad right... Even though they knew... my mom didn't wish me... that was the sad part...




















Wanna know what happened last year??? They didn't remember at all.... No one remembered only my friends... The worst thing was my elder brother suddenly cam to m a week later and said... (very stupid wan..) " oh yea... Ee Lin your b-day was 24th Jan right??? No wonder didn't eat cake.... Haiz..." What the heck??? He didn't even say like happy belated b-day or sumthing!!!! When it was one week before my elder brother's b-day... My mom took me out... I thought that she finally brought me out.... Alone once in a while... But... she said this... " Ee Lin ar.. your brother birthday coming soon right... Let's buy something for him...." Haiz.... And you know what i spent almost RM 150 for he's s**p** b-day present and never got a thank you wish... And of course I won't buy that expensive gift for him.. if it wasn't for my mum...


















The reason I never tell anyone it's my b-day or sumthing when my b-day is coming out is because... Once when it was going to be my 10th birthday... I keep on saying to my mum..." Mummy, mummy it's going to be my birthday soon!!!" As every children would say to their parents or anyone... Did you know what my mom said to me???? This is what she said..." Do you know that the day I gave birth to you was my saddest day... Giving birth to you was really painful.... Don't ever go around, saying it's your birthday ever again.. So that's why i never bring up that statement...

Sad... right... If you were in my place will you be able to laugh that much as me and act as if nothing happen....

No comments: