MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Saturday, February 14, 2009

At school...

Today arh... I went to school actually I wanted to ditched school to see my little brother... Cauz... every year my parents never see us at Sports Day... So, my little bro was still very young... So, i will always go to see him in Sports Day (actually my mom ask me to go but I declined but..still I went... pity my bro) Today I didn't go. Why I have school....







La...la...la...la...la... I'm not hearing!! Blek!!!!










Next, in school... I wanted to be like the only ones in school. I mean so many people, then the teachers will teach... And guess what.. a lot of people came... Why they so hardworking ???(In my heart I say) Man.... but luckily... we combined our classes... And guess what? So many people... Hehehe^^ And whole day we did our own work... And then after recess we wanted to watch the high jump lar the teacher ar.... Haiz... She ask us not to watch and she watch by herself... So evil... I mean you watch, then let us watch also lar.... Dun keep on scolding us... Haiz a long day it was.... After studying so long, got tuition 'pulak'. So, tiring.... Wanna die ady... But gotta keep up!!! Yea!!!

No comments: