MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, May 1, 2009

WedDing Day....














Hmmm.... my aunt's wedding day a.k.a. my mom's cousin sister which was 23-25 years old... Wow !!! still so freaking young.... Before going to Pahang ... we cleaned the house .... the whole family except for my dad... he need to do something in USJ... Man everyone was like so buzy ... very long time din clean the house together already... After that about... 2.15... like that we start movin'... Than reach there almost like a stranger there lar cauz everyone's my mom couz so like stranger... Only a few I knew lar my 2nd couz.... There we had dinner... Man quite delicious ... we had it in a restaurant not hotel lar... In a village like that mar... OK after that going back home... My best moment ... everyone was asleep except for my mom and me... actually i got a little sleep... When I woke up I saw 3 stars... very bright ... Hmmm... very nice... Then after that a few stars .... A few minutes later... i can't see anything else... But din give up... Continue to see... Then a road of stars and later a sea of stars... Never see anything like that in my entire life before.... After that got lesser and lesser... I mean further and further... And actually that sea of stars were on top of a very small village... I hope it was here... In K.L. That was the best moment ever ... I won't ever forget it....

No comments: