MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

BaNd.....














Our band got to play in the SMK Mutiara... Yay!!! And that means the other band didn't get to play... But it doesn't mean I'm proud of it or anything... And I think the other band is angry... Don't wanna talk 'bout it... I mean to tell you the truth... No offense lar you guys... The two leaders are juz too ego, too competitive..., too selfish... and more... i think... I thought "Our year" was the best!!! Cauz we rarely have fights... But this year... It's a big change... i juz hope it can be like last year... Very fun... This year... always fight, fight, fight,..... Pissed off, pissed off, pissed off.... Ain't it annoying ???? Why can't we all get along??? Always having fun...Haiz... hope it would get better.... I mean it's okay to fight and then get along but... this is not... you're angry and that's it...So freakin' annoying.... And lastly... I have no comment on how you guys fight... juz get along after the fight...And be gentle the you know what gender...

No comments: