MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Geo The WoRst SuB....

To tell you the truth I hate to study Geography... I mean Form 1 topics are cool... but Form 2 & 3 is seriously really boring... and the same thing... makes it feel so useless to study... and then fail the exam... not exactly fail... But not an A!!!! Today before onlining.... Man me such a good girl had studied the Geo... Man really tired now... Just bought yesterday... Then... study today... for 3 hours!!!! OMG!!!! I must be sick!!! Yea.. that's it...Wait... One word... I'm not a nerd!!! Don't be mistaken... Cauz someone juz said why study so hard ???? Later become nerd... May be you're a nerd ady!!! Man!!! So irritating!!!

No comments: