MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

FigHts.....














That day I fought with Jarrett until we cried... So sad... Even the listener Priya cried.... What did we fought 'bout??? Because he was pissed off... Why because I chase them out of the class... They said why can't they come in the class when I can come in their class... They were correct... partly... I shouldn't be too angry and sad about my results and chase them out... But... I wouldn't chase if he didn't knocked on to me and didn't say sorry and ran into the class away from me... Anyway I was partly wrong for being too angry... I mean you were partly wrong too... I mean we have a teacher in the class and you just go into the class without permission... They said I was too much for it... But I only go into the class when there is no teacher... So don't compare me... but sorry too... for being too over ... yea... Then Jarrett said I should 'halau' them out off the band room when they never 'halau' us before out off the room... I want to say something... All the while I didn't 'halau' you guys its juz that that day Vannessa wanted to practiced alone and there were only 5 minutes... So ask them to go out... nicely you know.... But no one listened... So I said... "GET OUT" ... Then they blame me.... Haiz... people nowadays just get angry too easily or pissed off!!!!And I hate it... I let Jarrett say everything out... Then only I said everything lar... Don't ask me cauz I just pour everything out... And didn't remember.... And Jarrett apologized... and me too. As people say the easiest way too finish up this misunderstanding is forgive and forget... And now Jarrett had been smiling at me more often and some person has been pissed off of me and not talking to me... And I'm mad now!!!....And that person should know it better....I hate angry people...

No comments: