MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Different~~

This year... It's kinda different from my three years in secondary school... I mean I'm not in the same class as my other used to be hangout friends... There in my new class is like total different atmosphere... I can't believe i used to be like always want to be in same class with all my friends and this year i was like whatever lar... Juz do it for my future... Last time I was more into friends than my future... May be cause i didn't get what I wanted to get when it was on 24th December 2009... It's kinda the worst day... Probably that's why... FUTURE VS FRIENDS... I picked future... I didn't mean that i dun like my friends lar it's juz for the class thingy.... So pls dun get ... yea~~ Even though all that happened... I still got some of my friends there... Juz that I'm like the only one from the different class... That's what it's different.....

No comments: