MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alone~~

Of course you don't easily cut the connection between your friends.... do you??? I mean during recess you'll meet up even though you're in a different class right??? But my friends... I think they probably don't think of me as an important friend anymore... My friends dun talk to me during recess times... I'm really feeling that my relationship with them is like so far away... They go everywhere without me... They didn't ask me out... Every time.. when I log in into my facebook account... I saw pictures of them all together hanging out and i'm like alone at home. Now probably... Facebook is like my updating source... For friends lar~~ I'm really sad... Are they enough of me or are they juz using all the while??? I'm so confused...

No comments: