MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, August 15, 2008

Yeah!!!!













After stressing out on studying for exam, me can enjoy ady!!!! Do you wanna know something???When it was 10 seconds to finish the exam(last exam) we did a countdown but.... we did it quietly cauz we weren't allowed to. Men but it was funny. Then me and some friends tear our exam timetable !!! Men, relieve stress lar. 
Even though, it's time for holidays but.... we've got tons of projects to do!!! Is that called holidays ??? Haiz..... Me don't wanna do.. Me got homework from dad to as usual... (sob) .  So, don't stress out on projects ( for people who got lar) but.... may be you can stressed out cauz I'm stressing !!!! 
Anyway, I want to wish you guys

No comments: