MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Friday, August 8, 2008

It STINKS !!!!!


















OMG!! It really tastes like shit !!!! Mixed ..... i dunno lar ... I juz know that it stinks. People in my class tries it and they really hate it. They took a lot unlike me I took only 4 pieces . Oh yea its "natou" (a japanese beans, japanese really like to eat them) Eiew....... Back to the story, I took only 4 pieces and I cried and almost vomited. While other people a lot and ... hahaha^^, actually hahaha^^ I dunno lar..... (sweat) I don't care if u sweated.... Well, it's juz. I want to give a special advise .. that is..... do not ever eat that stuff. (Oh yea no offense if you like it, but if ur not to good with you taste buds, pls do not eat it, strongly advise!!) Well, basically Japanese love to eat this 'natou' and I don't know why, but if you know why then keep it to yourself. Oh you wanna know how I know about the name 'natou' and about it ... well, I watch Yakitate Japan...  

No comments: