MeSsaGe!!!!

Sleeping Hibird Pictures, Images and Photos
Haha sorry never update my blog for such long time.... Coz now so busy or lazy ...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Arghhh!!! Camp!!!














I dun wanna go to camp !!! But gotta go cauz of many reasons ... Dun ask... U know where we're gonna have our camp ? In school... Which means .. it's opposite my house... Dude I dun wanna sleep there nor bathe there... But... a camp is a camp... Actually I planned on going home at night and comin' back in the morning... Hahaha^^ but... that won't do... I mean you gotta be fair right ? So stay there oni lar... But very ma fan.... Summore me got homework... And now I lazying... I very tired... but wanna update my blog cauz really bored... my eyes wanna shut... So freaking tired... Tommorow need to wake up early juz to o to camp... Suppose to be my day off ...I wanna cry ady... Always when got holidays, always got something... Yesterday tuition... A teacher ask whether you are ready to give up you entertainment or not.... And my answer is will be but not yet.... Haiz... So freaking many things to do... Last time UPSR also not that many things to do... Like very no stress... PMR so stressing... Can even imagine stress last time....So... weird nowadays...

Back to camp... Actually I'm kinda curious ... on what are we going to do... And I hope it's not going to be studying... Please dun crack my brain... Oh yea... actually I can't go for the camp... But because one of my friend ask me or beg me... jkjk I ended up going ... But it needed a lot of hard work I mean... I need to cook for my mom , massage her ... study Maths witth my dad... And actually he still doesn't approve... But my mom helped me...

No comments: